The purpose of this policy is to comply with information obligations in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repeal of Directive 95 / 46 / WE (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) and, in reference with your use of the www.blue-ocean-polska.pl website, the provisions of the Telecommunications Act..
The Administrator of your personal data is Blue Ocean Entertainment Polska Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Wroclaw (54- 203), Legnicka 51-53, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the KRS number: 0000711439, Tax ID: 5272833231, REGON: 369163182, share capital: PLN 5,000.00.
What data do we collect and why?
Personal data, being in the Administrator’s resources, are or may be processed:
- following your consent to the processing of personal data;
- to implement the provisions of the concluded contracts (data indicated in the contract and necessary for its implementation);
- to make possible for you to contact us (data indicated in the contact form);
- in order to participate in competitions (data indicated in the surveys and competition coupons);
- to enable feedback in recruitment process (data indicated in application form);
- in order to send commercial information including marketing, i.e. e-mail address – only on the basis of consent.
In principle, personal data is collected by the Administrator directly from the data subject. In the event that personal data is obtained in a different way, then we will inform you about the source of the data.
How long do we keep the data?
The expected time of data storage by the Administrator is:
- if consent is given – for a period of time necessary to achieve the objectives, in the context of which they were forwarded or until you withdraw your consent to their processing;
- when they are needed to implement a binding contract – for a period necessary for its implementation;
- when they serve to enable you to contact us – until you provide a comprehensive answer to your query;
- personal data processed in reference to participation in competitions organized by the Administrator – for the duration of the competition or until the withdrawal from the competition;
- data processed due to the recruitment process – throughout its duration;
In addition, in the legitimate interest of the Administrator, the Administrator may store data in order to secure any claims or demonstrate compliance with the law, until the expiry of the limitation periods. Periodically, but not less than once every 3 years, the Administrator will verify the suitability of certain categories of data that he processes. Any unnecessary data will be deleted immediately.
Voluntary data provision
Providing your personal data is voluntary and, as a general rule, not providing them will not have any consequences. However, the lack of them in selected situations may have the following effect:
- if you have consented to the processing of data and you do not provide it – it is possible that the goal for which it was necessary to process it has not been achieved,
- if data necessary for fulfilment of the contract are not provided – the result will be preventing said conclusion and execution of the contract,
- when personal data are not provided for contact purposes – we will not be able to provide you with a reply to the question you asked,
- failure to provide personal data that are required to participate in the competition will result in the lack of participation in the competition,
- when personal data are not provided in response to a job offer – this will prevent participation in the recruitment process.
How do we secure data?
We ensure that appropriate technical and security measures have been implemented to protect your personal data. More detailed information can be obtained after contacting the Administrator directly.
Who do we share data with?
We inform you that your personal data will not be transferred to third countries, ie. Countries outside the European Economic Area. Your data in certain cases may be transferred to companies from the capital group, which includes Blue Ocean Entertainment Polska Sp. z o.o., as well as entities providing the Administrator with services in the field of HR and payroll services, legal, IT and other services, if required by the implementation of the purpose of data processing.
What are your rights to your personal data?
The people, whose personal data are processed by the Administrator of personal data, have the right to:
- requests for access to data,
- correcting data,
- delete data,
- processing restrictions,
- opposition to processing,
- transfer of data processed in an automated manner.
Moreover, if the processing of personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
In order to exercise the powers described, please contact us.
n addition, we would like to inform you that you also have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
Automation and profiling
In the course of your use of the www.blue-ocean-polska.pl website, data may be subject to automated processing.
Your data will not be subject to profiling.
Embedded content from other websites
You can contact us by mail, by phone or by e-mail:
Blue Ocean Entertainment Polska Sp. z o.o
Legnicka 51-53, Quattro Forum – III floor
54- 203 Wrocław
tel. +48 71 392 87 60
Please add the name “GDPR” on the envelope or in the e-mail title.